Grilled American Beef Hamburger Steaks...a great American beef burger recipe to try ! Nice !
American Beef Burger Recipe Ingredients:
* 1/2 cup cooked rice
* 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* Tangy Sauce
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 2 tablespoons chili sauce
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon beef base or bouillon granules
* 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf basil, crushed
* 2/3 cup water
AMERICAN BEEF BURGER RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
Combine rice, green bell pepper, onion, parsley, and seasonings. Add ground beef and mix well. Shape into 4 large patties about 1-inch thick. Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes, turning once. Serve with sauce.
The American beef burger recipe grilled is ready to serves 4 persons....nice one ! Enjoy !
Sauce: Put all ingredients in a saucepan; simmer over medium low heat for about 15 minutes, until hot and thickened.